Earth Days review

Variety review of Earth Days: http://variety.com/2009/film/reviews/earth-days-1200473859/

This review of Earth Days seems to be more analytical than my writing. I think I stuck to what happened in the film while Variety tries to analyse what happened and share the ideas with the readers. I think both my writing and the review on Variety are very good at being clear and to the point. The review is much shorter on Variety than my summaries but I think that is because they know people want to read reviews quickly on the internet rather than read long summaries. I think both the review and the summary have a similar informative tone. I think they also have a similar style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This I Believe (from ICE class)

Get to know me #5: Marvel

Writing in Cursive-Microtheme